Ing. Rene SIOSTRZONEK, Ph.D.
ViaKont Ltd., Ostrava, Czech Republic, EU
- 23.2.2017 - up to date - Managing Director - ViaKont Ltd.
- 2.1.2014 - 31.10.2017 - Assistant Professor - VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Technology, Institute of Engineering, Materials and Surface Treatment
- 2012 - 2014 - Managing Director of the Industrial Coating Plant - POM Industry Ltd.
- 2012 - 2013 - Surface Treatment Specialist / Sales Manager - P.Z.S. Group Ltd.
- 2011 - 2012 - Technical Manager / Sales Manager - Rembrandtin Ltd. (Manufacturer of Industrial Paints)
- 2007 - 2011 - Technologist of Surface Treatment - Vítkovice Power Engineering Inc., Department of Steel Constructions and Department of Technical Development
Education & Qualification
- 2004 - 2007 - Doctoral Study - VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Technology, Institute of Engineering Materials and Surface Treatment, Doctoral thesis: “Study of evolutionary series of protection systems on siloxane base.”
- 1999 - 2004 - Master‘s Degree - VŠB - Technical University of Ostrava, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Department of Mechanical Technology, Institute of Engineering, Materials and Surface Treatment, Diploma thesis: “Study of influence input materials on brittle fracture properties of vitreous enamel coat.”
- Supervisor for Bachelor and Diploma Theses
- Member of the State Examination Commission
- Lectures and seminars in following subjects
- Engineering Materials
- Surface Treatment
- Technology of Surface Engineering
Science & Research Activity
- Corrosion protection of steel constructions
- Coatings systems, duplex systems
- Study of properties and application conditions of organic and inorganic coatings
- Study of surface pre-treatment
- Author and co-author of many publications
Certification & Training
- Corrosion Engineer Certificate - Level 3, According to the standard Std-401 APC: 2007, Certificate number 401-0118
- Surface Treatment in Engineering Certificate, The Czech Technical University in Prague, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, Lifelong Learning, 01/2009 – 03/2010
- Business Training Certificate in “How to sell premium products”, Brno, 03/2010
Activities & Interests
- Czech Welding Society ANB - Lecturer in courses for qualification I/EWE, I/EWT, I/EWS, I/EWP
- Stampa Ostrava Ltd. - External consultant, Coating supervisor
- ALISCHEM - Průmyslové nátěry Ltd. - External consultant, Coating supervisor
- Infram SK Ltd. - Coating supervision, Steel bridge over the Danube River in Bratislava, Slovakia, 02/2014 – 10/2015
- Diamo, s.p. - Coating supervision, Mining tower “Barbora”, Karviná – Doly, Czech Republic